Dr. Neal H. Pollack, D.O., F.A.A.N., F.A.A.D.E.P.
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Non-Surgical Orthopedics
- Injury Treatment
- Disability Evaluation
By listening carefully, examining thoroughly, properly diagnosing and expertly combining conventional and alternative treatments, Dr. Pollack has enabled thousands of patients to obtain pain relief. He believes there is hope and help for you.
Pain treatment does not have to require invasive or complicated surgeries. One of the alternatives is prolotherapy, an outpatient procedure commonly used by athletes due to faster recovery times and minimal invasiveness.
Education, Training, Work History
- Washington High School, Milwaukee, WI
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Medical School-Kansas City University of Medicine & Bioscience
- Internship-St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City Missouri
- Emergency work at various Kansas City Hospitals
- Residency in Neurology-University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Regularly attends and teaches at various general medical, neurological, musculoskeletal, orthopedic and disability seminars
- Currently directs Neurological & Pain Treatment services at NPT
- Ongoing State of Wisconsin Neurological & Orthopedic disability examiner
Honors & Organizations
- M.D. Board Certified Neurologist through the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow, American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine Member
- American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy and Integrative Medicine Associate
- American Academy of Pain Management Associate
- Emeritus staff associate at St. Luke's & St. Joseph's Hospitals in Milwaukee, WI
Contact Milwaukee's top musculoskeletal pain specialist today to restore healthy balance to your life and eliminate your pain.